After you’ve asked your users to begin taking action, it’s time to start monitoring your results!
Accessing the View Results Page
To access the View Results page for your action, first navigate to the admin dash. Click on Social Share. Find your action, then click on ‘view results’ under the Results column. Note that you can see summary user engagement information under the ‘User Engagement’ column.
At the top of the results page is the Overview Section. This section is a summary of user actions taken, not conversation metrics. Here's what each box means:
- Sent to: The number of volunteers the action was sent to.
- Seen: The number of users that have seen the action
- Started: The number of users that started the action
- Completed: Users that completed the action
- Performs: Number of times that a user completed an action
- Reports: How many reports were filed.
A unique metric is shown for the Social Sharing action: Number of Shares. These metrics compile how many times your message has been shared by your users.
Use the user engagement section to track your volunteers’ work in completing and sharing the social share action.
After your action has been completed, you can export all of the data into a spreadsheet. At the bottom of the Results page is a list of export formats that you can choose from.