Hey there! You've found yourself on an archived article. You can find the up-to-date article here!
After you’ve asked your users to begin taking action, it’s time to start monitoring your results!
Accessing the View Results Page
To access the View Results page for your action, first navigate to the admin dash. Click on Friend to Friend. Find your action, then click on ‘view results’ under the Results column. Note that you can see summary user engagement information under the ‘User Engagement’ column.
At the top of the results page is the Overview Section. This section is a summary of user actions taken, not conversation metrics. Here's what each box means:
- Sent to: The number of volunteers the action was sent to.
- Seen: The number of users that have seen the action
- Started: The number of users that started the action
- Completed: Users that completed the action
- Performs: Number of times that a user completed an action
- Reports: How many reports were filed.
To view the reports that were filed, click on "View Reports" link in the Reports box. Here you can see summary statistics for the action's tags, custom fields, and response scripts.
- Initial Messages Sent: Total number of initial messages sent to personal contacts
- Unique Phones Reached: Total numbers of unique phone numbers that an initial message was going to
- Contacts Followed Up With: Total number of replies or follow-up messages sent after a contact replies to an initial message
- Link Clicks: Total number of clicks to a trackable link that was sent to personal contacts
Data Sync Summary
- By Tag
- See which tags were applied and successfully synced in the action
- By Custom Field
- See which custom fields were used and successfully synced during the action
Use the user engagement section to track your volunteers’ work in sending initial messages, filing reports, and following up with their personal contacts.
Tags & Custom Fields
Use the tags and custom fields sections to monitor overall results from your campaign. Here you can view the total number of tags and custom field responses were applied by users taking part in your action.
Here you can see how many times each response script was sent to personal contacts. You can use this to monitor which responses your users are using most frequently.
After your action has been completed, you can export all of the data into a spreadsheet. At the bottom of the Results page is a list of export formats that you can choose from.