Manage your opt-in or broadcast lists using the filter and list management buttons.
How it works
Opt-in and broadcast list can be viewed and managed on the Lists tab. Click on a specific list to view the contacts and the filter/list management options.
Filter your opt-in or broadcast list to discover if contacts fit particular criteria.
After filtering your contacts, manage your list using the list management buttons.
- Use "+ new contact list" to create a new list from your filtered contacts.
- Use "Remove from selected list" to remove contacts from your current list.
- NEW use "Add to contact list" to add contacts to an existing list. This allows you to build and combine contacts from an existing opt-in list.
- Use the "Needs attention" filter to discover contacts who have not been followed up with. Nudge the assigned users to follow up with them using a push notification.
- Use the "Does not have tags" or "Does not have custom fields" filter to discover contacts who do not meet a tag or custom field criteria. Use "Add to contact list" to create a new list of these contacts and then target them with a new broadcast message.