This article may contain screenshots of an older design of our application. The look and feel of this feature may be different on your instance of the app. Please stay tuned for an updated screenshot.
Want to get your supporters committed to getting three (or more) of their friends, family members or contacts to vote? Vote tripling could be your impact strategy.
To get started:
- Open Impactive and click the Profile icon (Person shaped icon on the bottom right of your screen)
- Select the menu at the top right (three lines) and tap 'Settings'
- Click the blue "Try Offline Canvassing," button, and select '+ Report' to begin
- Tap the first field to select the Organization you would like to receive your Outreach report
- Fill out the voter's information (First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone etc.)
- Scroll down to the field that reads, "3 Friends to Remind" and have your voter share the names of three friends they will remind to vote
- Once complete, tap the 'Send To Campaign' button at the bottom which will send it to the organization and sync it to our Impactive account.
- NOTE: If you are canvassing without WiFi (Offline), wait until you are back in WiFi to sync the reports.
- Last, follow up with the prospective voters canvassed to confirm that they have reached out to the three friends they named in your report!